We are confident you will be very pleased to know that your search for the right Power Steering Fluid products you’ve been looking for is over! We have listed 5 different types of Power Steering Fluid for your vehicle.
Toyota 4Runner parts and products should come from reliable brands if you want your 4Runner to function properly. As a trusted online research based website we have listed only the best and most reliable brands so that you can shop with complete confidence. One of our top Power Steering Fluid product brands is Prestone, one of our top brands for Power Steering Fluid is Idemitsu. We’re sure you’ll get the right product to ensure your 4Runner keeps running for as long as possible.
Find the right Power Steering Fluid For Toyota 4Runner.
Prestone – American Vehicle Power Steering Fluid – 12 fl. Oz
The Prestone® American Vehicles Power Steering Fluid (PSF) enhances system life compared to conventional fluids. It has been designed with a 2X anti-wear system protection system which means it is able to protect against failure of the pump, squeals and clogging. There is a 100000 mile fluid life, extending the time between replacements by two times compared to conventional oil. It is designed specifically for use in vehicles manufactured by American vehicle manufacturers Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge, Chrysler, GMC, Buick, Cadillac, Pontiac, Oldsmobile and other. For a longer life and better protection, many models 2006 and newer cars use synthetic based fluids. While conventional and synthetic fluids can be mixed, the conventional fluid has a lower performance and increased intervals between replacements.
- The fluid life of a vehicle is 100,000 miles
- Suitable for use in the following American vehicle manufacturers: Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chrysler, GMC, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and others
- Two times the anti-wear protection of conventional fluids for increased system performance and life. This provides more protection against pump failures, squeals and clogs
- This is a synthetic formula that gives more protection and a longer shelf life.
Valvoline – DEXRON®-VI ATF Full Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Gallon
DEXRON-VI/MERCON LV ATF from Valvoline is a full-synthetic transmission fluid formulated with advanced additive technology to meet and exceed the requirements of General Motors’ DEXRON-VI transmission fluid specification. GM officially licenses and approves it, which means that it is backwards compatible and can be installed anywhere DEXRON-II, DEXRON-III, and/or TSO-II are recommended.
- A fully synthetic transmission fluid that has been formulated using the latest additive technology to meet the challenges of automatic transmissions
- Increased protection against shuddering for smooth shifting and optimum power transfer
- Developed with technologies that help improve transmission durability by reducing wear
- The engineered formulation is designed with a proprietary blend of base oils and advanced additives, which provide a better flow of oil at lower temperatures and greater film protection when the temperatures are higher.
Idemitsu – Type TLS Automatic Transmission Fluid – 1 qt
The product is specially formulated for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles with conventional (non-CVT) transmissions. It is suitable for service-fill in all Toyota, Lexus, and Scion automatic transmissions that specify ATF T-IV. In an age where fuel economy has become more and more important, along with higher levels of sophistication in electronic controls, automatic transmissions have become more complex and more unique to each vehicle manufacturer. In the past, there were just a couple of options when it came to automatic transmission fluid. Now, there are many different types. The majority of Asian imports are supplied with Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) from Japan’s IDEMITSU company. It is IDEMITSU’s philosophy that each application-specific ATF product is matched to the specific friction materials and performance requirements of the car model for which it is manufactured.
- This resulted in the fluid having an extended life and providing excellent protection from oxidation and thermal breakdown
- An excellent anti-shudder performance is guaranteed by precisely engineered friction characteristics, making shifting and shifting noiseless
- Provides superior cleanliness of the transmission, ensuring that sludge and varnish deposits are prevented from adhering
- A great seal’s compatibility with its environment and the ability to conform to the seal lowers the risk of the seal shrinking, hardening, or cracking and causing fluid leaks
- Gears and bearings are provided with maximum protection via advanced anti-wear technologies.
ACDelco A/T Fluid Dexron VI
Throughout their almost 100-year history, ACDelco has made great strides forward. It cannot be stressed enough that ACDelco has the highest standards in the industry when it comes to new advances, new inventions, and innovative ideas.
AC Delco has been very active in the automotive industry and has built its reputation with automotive products that are built with a passion for the automobile for almost 100 years. A man’s hobby is what it started out to be, as you might expect. You may be surprised to discover AC Delco’s integral role in American history, tied to both the first self-starting automobile and the first moonwalk in the United States.AcDelco’s products are chosen throughout the world today, an accomplishment held within the past alone.
Prestone – Power Steering Fluid + Stop Leak – 32 fl. oz. – Anti-Wear, 50,000 Mile
As a result of Prestone® Power Steering Fluid + Stop Leak (PSF+SL), the system life of the system increases and leaks are prevented & stopped. In order to avoid seal leaks from power steering systems, Stop Leak additives replenish, restore, clean and condition the seals. if these seals become hard and shrunk over time, they will cause leaks as this is the most likely cause. By rejuvenating seals before they leak, the stop leak additives also prevent leaks by reducing leaking that is caused by worn seals. With Prestone PSF+SL, you can also enjoy Prestone’s exclusive Anti-wear System Protection, which protects against pump failure, squeals and clogging. Suitable for cars, SUV’s, crossovers, light and medium duty trucks, this fluid life is formulated for use in all types of vehicles, regardless of the manufacturer. The fluid in question is a conventional fluid. Some cars from 2006 onwards use synthetic fluids in the engine and transmission system for better protection and longer life. Synthetic and conventional fluids can be mixed with equal ease; however, the conventional fluid will result in a reduction in performance and replacement intervals.
- It is recommended that fluids be changed every 50,000 miles
- This product contains a specially formulated additive that stops power steering leaks from occurring.
- Protection against wear of the system means a longer service life for it. Designed to protect the pump from failure, squealing and clogging. Metal, rubber & gasket components are protected from corrosion using corrosion inhibitors.
- Suitable for all types of manufacturers – Conventional Formula