If you turn on your ignition every morning, you probably do not think about what is happening under the hood-it takes a lot of parts to work together to get the engine to start, and each one needs to function in harmony to keep the motor going. However, it is still a small and powerful device that has the capacity to initiate the process.
An internal combustion engine, a gasoline-powered device powered by internal combustion, relies on the spark plug to deliver the electric current. Spark plugs are very important, as they can make a remarkable difference to the performance of a car’s engine.
You don’t think twice when you turn on your ignition every morning, but you might not realize how many parts work together to allow you to start your car. Each one must work harmoniously in order for you to get started, and each one must function harmoniously simultaneously. Although it is not very powerful at all, the device has the capability of initiating the process if it is given full power.
List of Best Spark Plugs For Toyota 4Runner
Iridium fine wire according to Bosch OE. There is no such thing as one size fits all for iridium plugs. Give your customers a product that will last a long time and give them high performance at the same time. Ignitability and performance are delivered to an unprecedented level with the ultra fine electrode design and laser welded, tapered ground electrode. A laser-welded ground electrode with a special inlay of iridium alloy and the iridium-alloy center electrode help to make it go the distance.
- Does the electrodes have a double layer of iridium? Compared to standard copper spark plugs, the iridium firing pin and iridium electrode inlay provide 4 times higher performance and have longer life spans
- With the new OE Fine Wire design, up to 24% less voltage is required to ignite
- Welding continuously 360 degrees offers increased durability to enhance the life of products
- In addition to providing greater range of heat, copper cores provide greater resistance to preignition and fouling
- There is no need to adjust the gap or apply anti-seize to the pre-gapped and nickel plated threads so installation can be done quickly and easily
- The ground electrode on a spark plug with a tapered ground electrode allows for a better ignition throughout the spark plug’s lifespan.
We are proud to announce that we have developed our best spark plug. Over the past 100 years, Autolite has built over 11 billion plugs and has accumulated over 100 years of engineering experience. It features an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm fine wire design along with patented platinum side wire technology for improved performance and durability. Incorporates an enhanced alloy technology center electrode made up of double iridium for improved durability and wear resistance.
- OE equivalent designs are engineered for each and every engine
- With a ‘nearly gap-free’ design, ECO is designed to make your life easier
- Fine wires with a diameter of 0.6 mm are designed to improve ignitability
- Patented V-trim platinum side wires resist corrosion and tarnishing.
There are many reasons why NGK Iridium IX spark plugs are part of the performance enthusiast’s attention to detail. This spark plug is made of pure iridium, which is extremely ignitible, offers superior throttle response, and is superior antifouling as well.
- An innovative ground electrode design that has a taper-cut shape that allows for more flame expansion area
- In today high-performance engines, iridium alloys are ideally suited for their high melting points, providing maximum power and efficiency
- With the central electrode made of fine Iridium wire, you can be confident that the spark will be consistent and durable
- It has superior corrosion resistance and antiseizing properties since it consists of trivalent metals.